Tuesday, December 9, 2008

5 Fantastic Things about Today

1. My baby is the size of a fig and is almost fully formed!
2. I got my Christmas photo cards printed!
3. I am far less nauseous than I was a week ago!
4. Bryce still sleeps at least 16 hours a day! (I am so spoiled)
5. I just paid $14 to refill my gas tank! (1.51/gallon) I remember paying over $40 this year

Today is a great day...partially because I decided to notice the good things in the day. I was feeling so sorry for myself about my sickness, etc. I just decided this week to be happier because, as Abraham Lincoln said, "Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."

4 comments:

Sharon and Spencer said...

Thank you for that post! That really made me more thankful for my day as well! And it is wonderful that gas is so cheap now!!! I'm glad you're feeling better. See you on Thursday

Heath Hales said...

The picture of Ginny without a hat on is on my front porch-for the record and she does have a hood, but it fell off. I guess I am not as concerned about the cold as AZ people are because its gonna get a LOT colder here. Bryndee hadn't been letting Lily play outside because it was cold. I think it was in the 50's. We have totally different perspectives on weather!

Harris Family said...

It is true! I didn't let her play in the am because it was in the 50's. It was too cold for me and Vivian.

I like this post. It is always easier to find negative than the positive. Thank goodness for the little things.

Hey Abba- I think you can pick it up at Beauty Brands. It is a retail store and I think there are some in Chandler. Let me know if you have a difficult time finding it. I would Google the store locations and then maybe call to see if they have your shampoo in stock.

Harris Family said...

Yes- you will get a card. You are practically apart of the family. I kept the address from yours. BTW- That picture on your's is so cute. You guys take the cutest candid photos.