Thursday, February 5, 2009

Meet Logan

I know I am TOTALLY overdue to post some pics of our family, and mostly Bryce. But this is our busy season, and well, I haven't had any free time.

I also know that I NEVER post these kinds of things or even send these kinds of emails, but it got me a little choked up. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant, but I'd like to know if I'm silly in tearing up over this little video clip. It is so true.

This is actually about the radio station I listened to as a child.

4 comments:

Harris Family said...

Yeah that is sweet. You don't have to be pregnant to get choked up over that. Thanks for sharing.

marry said...

Okay that totally brought me to tears... I want that kind of relationship with my Heavenly Father

marry said...

Kim I just love you... thanks for being such a wonderful friend and person... I am so gratful to have you in my lift and I can't wait to grow old as friends and see our children grow up together

Bethany said...

That was really neat...thanks for sharing!