Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bryce loves Wawa!

We have been terrible at taking family videos, even with our new camera. We either forget when the time is right because we're enjoying the moment, or we record it and the lighting/angles/something looks terrible. Maybe my expectations are too high, but that's me.
This is a pretty monumental event for Bryce. Up until very recently, he HATED taking a bath or doing anything that got him even a little wet. We have spent so much time and money on bath toys to help him enjoy it, and he's finally decided water time is fun. So we let the good hygeine rules on drinking from a hose go out the window and enjoyed Bryce having fun with water. Afterall, you're only a kid once. Bring on the germs!

p.s. I love his muscle shirt!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

soo cute!! i thought he was saying "turn off" haha but i guess it was "to hot"...but how would I know he's not my kid...

Anonymous said...

SCOTT!!! Awesome simply AWESOME!!!!

Dad

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

Wow, I can't believe how much time has past. You have a toddler, and one on the way, that is amazing, congrats!!!

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

I found your blog through stefani's, I hope you don't mind, it was very neat to see what you and you sweet family are up too!!!

Eric, Lexi, Reagan & Lakai said...

I love it! What a cute lil' guy!!