Monday, October 4, 2010

Long time no see...

For the record, I know I am way behind in updating this blog... 8 months to be exact. I have so many family days, weekends, and vacations and family reunion to record and I've missed recording other cute and memorable occurences. But I did promise myself this year to be a better mother...to be more 'present' with my kids and not think about blogging all the time. (Not that I've ever been that stellar at this). Also, I have been reading a lot this year. That has taken me away from blogging.

Last weekend, I was determined to blog. It was general conference, and I promised I would sort through my pics and make some awesome posts. Then I got mastitis (Paige is weaning and my body is having a hard time with it) and that wiped me out! It was the second time in 2 weeks. Any worries I had about hurting Paige's feelings by weaning her are out the window now. I'm ready to be done. Paige, I've given you 15 months of good nutrition and lots of nurturing mommy time. It's time to move on, girl :) Besides, she actually initiated this last weaning this weekend, which is why I got an infection to begin with, so I know she's ready. I am so relieved!

I will update this as soon as I get back from my 2nd family reunion this weekend
p.s. for a little teaser, here's a cute, yet candid shot of us on vacation at a beachhouse in California. More to come at a later post!

3 comments:

Harris Family said...

Wonderful teaser. Oh Kim... it has been too long! Holidays are coming. I hope we get to run into each other.

Fatha said...

Great post Kim!

Michayle said...

So glad you decided to say "Hi" to the blogging world! I look forward to seeing many many pictures! And don't worry, you don't have to explain all of them. It will be fun to just see them : )