Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Miscellaneously Cute April Photos

I was looking through my pics to blog about, and I found some cute pics of Bryce and Paige that I had to post...



Bryce and Paige having fun on the couch (with a computer mouse, no less)



Bryce tickling/wrestling with Paige on the floor. Fortunately, she loves it! (He does this all the time, and has gotten better about being gentle with her)



...but he hadn't quite learned how to be gentle yet in this scene (don't worry - this only lasted 2 seconds before we broke it up)



Oh, and here's a pic of us with Scott's Grandma Brokaw on a visit to her house and our regular trip to Randy's Restaurant for brunch.

1 comment:

Michayle said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I can't believe how big they are. I can't wait to see them and you soon!