Sunday, October 26, 2008

And on that farm he had a chicken...








This weekend was so fun! We went to the Annual East Valley Special Olympics Halloween Dance on Friday. For the record, it is the best halloween party/dance ever! (Sorry Heather, I promise yours is second) I used to work with Special Olympics and some of my best and funnest (I know it's not a word, but it fits) memories are with Special Olympics. I hope I can get our kids involved when they're older.

Here are some cute shots of Bryce as a chicken with mom and dad as farmers. (We love group costumes and can't wait to have enough kids to be the Village People!)
Lastly, here is a pic of getting ready earlier. I couldn't resist Bryce's signature smile!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Ohhh..that is so neat you got to take your husband and kids! One of the funnest times I've ever had was when I went with Michayle to an annual party and ...i still remember what a blast! I think I met you there...

Harris Family said...

You guys are one good looking farmin fam. Bryce is so funny. Is that shot of him walking?! He is growing up way too much.

Scott and Kim said...

Yep, Bryce is walking and running and getting into all my stuff! He's quite adventerous :)