Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Sneak Preview

Ah, the month of October...the time for one of my favorite fun-holidays - Halloween! If you don't know already, I was sheltered during my childhood and was not allowed to dress up for halloween after age 5 (tragic, I know). So I have done my best to make up for all those lost years by making a huge deal of halloween. Now that I'm a mother, it's even more fun.

This year, Bryce is 15 months old, and I thought it would be fun to dress him up as a superhero, but Scott said no-way. He said that Bryce will have many superhero years ahead of him, but this year, he wanted to dress him up in a costume that will embarass him later in life when he's dating girls, like a farm animal. Fortunately our cool cousins, Spencer and Sharon had this cute chicken costume that is a little big for Bryce, but it is so cute. So we're borrowing it and Bryce loves it. It is so perfect. Maybe Scott and I will be farmers to go with the package...


Bryce flapping his wings!

3 comments:

marry said...

That is too funny/cute... I'm laughing as I type this Kim... I think you should totally go with the Farmers.. I am still waiting for my photoshop to come in the mail... hopefully by tomorrow (finger's crossed), but I don't know if I will get to us it becuase our computer isn't working and Merrill is out of town... so sorry...I'm dying to work on them too.

Harris Family said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! That is something that will make him embarassed later, but I am sure the girls will think it is adorable!

Trisha said...

Hey, I just found your blog off the Waite’s. I’m so glad I did it’s been forever!
That’s what I love about the whole blogging world is that we can stay in touch with old friends. You have such a beautiful family!! Come stop by our blog at: http://joshtrishkids.blogspot.com sometime and say hi : )

Trisha & Josh Christensen