Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Editorial #1: my beef with blogs

So if you are reading this, you know me well enough to know that I have an opinion about everything... Anyway, I have learned that some people only post pics of their kids, which puzzles me.
#1. Family blogs should be about the family, even if the kids are so darn cute. They got their good looks from you, so include yourself in those pics!
# 2. We were looking at friends-of-old-friends blogs to see if we knew people. We couldn't even tell if we knew them because it was just pics of their kids. Help us out, because it may be our only way to reconnect with you!

1 comment:

Heath Hales said...

Didn't you read my last comment?? I want to see some pictures! Also, I checked Mary's blog and she has a nice picture of your little family. Adorable! And I do post pictures of Heath and I, but mostly Heath. See you can take a picture of your kid and then instantly post it, but if you want to be on the blog you have to have someone else, not in your family take a snap shot. Much more difficult.