Friday, May 1, 2009

Too much to say...

I have bit my tongue for years. Every once in a while, I blog about something I'm passionate about that has nothing to do with my family. It is politics. So often, I end up wanting to blog about those feelings or news I have heard, or other thoughts I have. But I don't because I think to myself, no this is a family blog and it's not appropriate. Well, I just can't keep it inside any longer. I am far too opinionated and far to passionate about the freedoms of this country that we are currently LOSING in the name of "change" that I have decided to create another blog dedicated to that end. To educate and discuss on one of the most passionate subjects in my life right now. If you want to read it, enjoy. If you don't, it won't hurt my feelings. At least I will have an outlet to express my angst, so to speak...

http://mypoliticalangst.blogspot.com/

Love, Kim

No comments: