Sunday, November 8, 2009

Don't judge me, but...

I am waaaaay behind on posting pictures of my kiddos! With my postpartum and Paige's colic/reflux, and Bryce's terrible twos, and the business...well it's not a great excuse, but it kept me away from pics. It is easier for me, I guess to write about my life than to dig out my camera, remember how to download pics, and post them!

Anyway, I'm going to play catch up here, mostly for the sake of the grandparents, and the thought that one day, I'll have this blog printed onto a book for our family. So here goes the last 4 months of our life in fast forward!


Bryce at his 2nd birthday with the ragtop hair do - I miss his cute long hair!





Paige at one-week-old with her great-grandmother, Mary Jarvis. And yes, she is smiling :)







Bryce's first day of montessori preschool, August 17, 2009



Paige's baby blessing day - September 6, 2009






Our little outing to the temple on general conference weekend. Yeah, I know it's crooked. We didn't take the picture, can't you tell? :)

I promise I will do better! Well, I can't guarantee it, but I know I'll try :)

No comments: